Safety Trainers is a licensed Coordinator for American Heart Association and National Safety Council Courses for New England.
Safety Trainers is proud to be a partner with AHA and NSC to provide you with trainings that provide the most accurate and update information by experienced and dynamic instructors.
For your convenience, we provide onsite trainings. You set the day and the start time and we take care of the rest.
- First Aid Training Adult / Pediatric
- CPR Training Adult, Child and Infant
- AED ( Automated External Defibrillation) Training Adult, Child
- BLS ( Basic Life Support) Training
- BBP ( Bloodborne Pathogen) Training
- OSHA Trainings for General Industry and Construction
If you are an employee, allied health professional or student who needs to complete your certification training, we have open enrollment classes twice a month in Auburn, Massachusetts. That's exit 10 off the Mass Pike. Call us for dates and times.
To schedule an onsite training course at your office, get our annual calendar for open enrollment classes or to learn more about our OSHA programs, contact Paul at Safety Trainers at 508-799-2857.