Safety Trainers is a licensed Coordinator for American Heart Association and National Safety Council Courses for New England Since 1998.
Safety Trainers is proud to be a partner with AHA and NSC to provide you with trainings that provide the most accurate and updated information by experienced and dynamic instructors.
CORPORATE ON SITE TRAINING
For your convenience, we provide onsite trainings at your company. You set the day and the start time and we take care of the rest.
- First Aid Training Adult / Pediatric
- CPR Training Adult, Child and Infant
- AED ( Automated External Defibrillation) Training Adult, Child
- BLS ( Basic Life Support) Training
- BBP ( Bloodborne Pathogen) Training
- OSHA Trainings for General Industry and Construction
To schedule an onsite training course at your office, get our annual calendar for open enrollment classes or to learn more about our OSHA programs, contact Paul at Safety Trainers at 508-799-2857.
INDIVIDUALS WHO NEED TO BE CERTIFIED
If you are an employee who missed your company's in house training, an allied health professional, childcare provider or student who needs to complete your certification training, we have open enrollment classes twice a month in Auburn, Massachusetts and on Cape Cod. See tabs in menu bar for more information.